mercoledì 28 ottobre 2009

L’Abbazia Italian Language School has recently created a blog where you can find information about the School’s activities, special events and specific itineraries during various periods of the year.

The blog is also designed to offer our students a way of communicating with us and with each other, and of exchanging information and ideas about, and experiences of, Italy - using the Italian language, of course, if they want to.

Please feel free to join in and make your contribution felt!

Patrick Barr Rosanna Ofelio
School Director Course Coordinator

2 commenti:

  1. Ho al fine accedi il tuoi blog Rosanna?
    Valerie

    RispondiElimina
  2. Patrick, your program sounds ideal for me. I tried to escape to Italy in 2009 but I took my parents on their 50th anniversary to Lourdes, France. I miss Trestina and the opportunity to study at your school. I will try again this summer. Do you have room in your June 12th -19th ? My family is staying in La Veduta very near Badia Petroia from June 23-30th My dream would be to come and study there in advance. I had 12 years of French in grade school, high school and UC Berkeley. I can recognize the strong Romance language roots on both sides. Grazie.

    RispondiElimina